Mold Removal Technician
Company: RGS Abatement & Demolition Corp.
Salary: $18-$25 per hour
- Identify problem areas and remediate them effectively.
- Use onsite cleaning and remediation methods to remove mold from attics, basements, crawlspaces, and other interiors.
- Abide by all safety protocols and wear full personal protective equipment.
- Place and remove equipment on jobsite.
- Properly dispose of affected debris.
- Complete required reports in a timely manner.
- Work with a variety of hand tools.
No experience needed as in-house training is provided. However, knowledge of basic construction techniques, mitigation, or mold is preferred; Ability to lift 50 lbs. unaided; Ability to crawl, bend and reach into tight places; Ability to follow oral instructions promptly and accurately; Ability to follow safety instructions and ensure all activities are completed in a safe and efficient way; Ability to work in disagreeable conditions; Ability to perform strenuous physical labor; Ability to work as an effective team member; Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships; Ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
This a hazardous material removal technician and therefore will work in all building environments. Ability to work in heat, cold, dust, rain, pollution, and toxic environments. Ability to wear personal protective equipment. Frequently required to sit, climb, or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Medical and dental effective first of the month following 60 days of employment
- Employee-paid life and disability supplemental insurance available first of the month following 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off and holiday pay available after 90 days of employment
- Annual profit sharing bonus