Company: RGS Abatement & Demolition Corp.
Salary: $18 - $25 per hour
- Perform various manual duties to tear down and remove unsound structures and building elements.
- Clean up demolition and jobsite debris.
- Remove debris and load into containers.
- Operate a variety of hand, power, and air tools.
- Knowledge of safe and proper use of assigned equipment.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions from supervisors.
- Adapt to weather conditions and work in hot and cold work environments.
- Complete tasks while wearing a respirator and other necessary personal protective equipment.
- Abide by company, state, and federal rules and safety regulations.
Knowledge of basic construction techniques, and demolition and deconstruction operations; Ability to lift 50 lbs. unaided; stand and climb on ladders, roofs and uneven / unstable surfaces. Ability to follow oral instructions promptly and accurately; Ability to follow safety instructions and ensure all activities are completed in a safe and efficient way; Ability to work in disagreeable conditions; Ability to perform strenuous physical labor; Ability to work as an effective team member; Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships; Ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
This is a physically strenuous and demanding job that involved pulling and managing heavy equipment and objects. Works in all weather and must be prepared for both extreme cold and heat. Works around machinery and equipment and risks exposure to traffic hazards, electrical current, adverse weather conditions, temperatures and extreme noise, heights, fumes, dust, odors, solvents, skin irritants, toxic chemicals, and vibration.
- Medical and dental effective first of the month following 60 days of employment
- Employee-paid life and disability supplemental insurance available first of the month following 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off and holiday pay available after 90 days of employment
- Annual profit sharing bonus